Monday, November 4, 2019

Reflection (Depth of Field)

1. The best shot is my first shot. The way that it focuses only on the part of the sink makes it stand out, unlike the stuff in the background.
2. My weakest shot is my last one. I didn't understand high depth that much, so I kind of rushed my last to get my project in.
3. My weakest shot can be improved by taking more time on it and putting a little more focus on the chair and shelf in the background.
4. I used Photoshop to edit my photos. The tools I used were Levels, Hue & Saturation, and Color Balance.
5. I was able to meet the objective by taking two shots that focused on an object in the front while blurring out the background objects and the complete opposite with the last two shots.
6. What was easy was doing low depth because it was clear on what I had to do, since I only had to focus on one object.
7. What was difficult was getting a clear understanding on the differences of low depth and high depth. I kind of didn't know what I was doing with high depth, so I always and to look up references to get a clear idea.
8. If I could do this assignment again, I would try to ask the teacher more questions instead of thinking I knew what I was doing (which is clearly not true without help).
9. I would rate my performance a 7 because my low depth, in my opinion, is pretty decent. The only thing dragging down the number is my high depth, which I feel like is the worst part of my performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment