Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Black Light Reflection

1. My best shot was the last time because there's no extra space around the person and the colors really pop out to me.
2. My weakest shot was the second one because it's pretty blurry and i'm not satisfied with the position of the hands.
3. The weakest one could be improved if the hands were tilted forward so that all the paint on the hands can be seen.
4. I used Photoshop to edit. I used levels, brightness & contrast, hue/saturation, and color balance.
5. I was able to meet the goals by using black light to make the paint glow in the dark.
6. What was easy was editing the colors on the users because levels did the job well and the brightness/contrast was easy to work with with this assignment.
7. What was difficult was painting my face for other people. It was hard to make a nice pattern and was even harder to take off afterwards.
8. If I could do this again, I would position myself better (towards the center) to get better photos.
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate my work a 7 because even though the positioning could be better, it was overall an interesting a fun experience and I felt like I did a decent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment