Monday, January 13, 2020

Lighting Reflection

1. My best shot was the one for Rembrandt lighting because it's captures the lighting perfectly and the person in it seems the most lively than my other ones.
2. My weakest shot was for loop lighting because the picture is blurry and the light blows out her whole face.
3. My weakest shot could be improved by moving my position and lowering the brightness in Photoshop.
4. I used Photoshop to edit. I specifically used black and white, tint, levels, and hue & saturation.
5. I was able o meet the objectives by capturing a 6 types of lighting.
6. What was easy was taking the photos overall because it was simple to take them. All I needed to do was stand in the center and kneel down to fill out empty space.
7. What was difficult was understanding each lighting and their differences because they seem similar in the examples used, making it more confusing for me.
8. What I would change was my positioning for each photo. It was hard to position myself perfectly because I was crowded by people.
9. I would rate this assignment an 8 out of 10 because I see my improvement on using the cameras and editing as well. I felt like this was my best work so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment